Can someone answer this question..

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Can someone answer this question..
Well I don't mean to sound like a choob but I need this question answered, and no one seems to wanna answer.

Its like no one wants to freaken answer me on this question, its so annoying.
I know a few hacks and I managed to make a few of them and get them working, but I had some problems during the process, so I couldn't fully keep the hacks, thus I couldn't put it into a trainer. All the problems were due to my cheating engine (Not Cheat Engine, a different Cheating engine).

So basically what I am saying is I found some of the hacks, got them to work, but some problems came in during the process due to my CE.

What I want to know is what is iownage and lol2much using to find their addies and hacks? Do they have their own Undetected Cheat Engine or...what?
Its just annoying that no one wants to answer that little question.
Btw I already Pm'd them, they wont respond.

Sry btw, I didn't know where else to post this..
well u cood start by asking them
Quote Originally Posted by kunstler View Post
well u cood start by asking them
He Already tried read the Thread before you spam post

Umm... IDK how they find addies but i thought finding addies was done by unpacking engine .exe via Peid or the new OllyDbg. You need to be able to understand the language that is displayed on the screen after you unpack it. Thats pretty much all i kno.
They use cheatengine, CE, probably 5.5
i would start by pming them
I would start by giving me a cookie, and then asking me if I would like a feet massage.

Anyways, PM them, Look around.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I would start by giving me a cookie, and then asking me if I would like a feet massage.

Anyways, PM them, Look around.
I don't think people receive my PMs?? Either that or I can't receive their PMs...
Please help...
Im pretty sure they dont use CheatEngine... they might.. But unpacking Engine.exe is the best way to obtain addies because engine.exe holds all the addies in the game.. i think.. Again im no coder this is just stuff i learned from reading.
idk maybe they do ask them pm them im sure they'll answer you =)
Sorry I forgot to include I already pm'd them.
They don't really reply >.>...

Weird, I didn't think about unpacking it...
Lol go get the new vers of OllyDbg
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
Lol go get the new vers of OllyDbg
Already have, I am messing around with it atm.
Sadly, with no knowledge of asm, I will be a bit confused.
Asm = Always helps with hacking
we use CE with a bypass -.-
Quote Originally Posted by zlavik View Post
we use CE with a bypass -.-
Well I ain't THAT dumb....
I tried the obvious already...

CE + Bypass = Failed
MHS + Bypass = Failed
Throw a rock at the computer = Almost worked until the screen broke
etc etc..
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us