WTSsecond lt 2nd 5 capsule weps!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
second lt 2nd 5 capsule weps!
I Want to sell my old acc, couse i have not time to play.

Second Lt. 2nd.
SD: 2.190
~20k Euros

Pointman:

Desmodus
Beneli
L2A3 Timed
MP5A3

Rifleman:

HK 416 Mjollnir
M4A1 Carpio
Fn-Fnc
G3A3

Sniper:

PGM.338
HK 417
M24

Pistols:

Deser Eagle Silver Timed
Beretta Barbatos
SW1911
Super Redhawk
+
Blue bat zonda permed.

I wait to the best offer. (I want 20 $)
Quote Originally Posted by lazzaror View Post
I Want to sell my old acc, couse i have not time to play.
You need to put your Skype in or I will delete this thread. I will give you 8 hours by the time you see this.
Sorry, new on forum. Skype: lazzaror1
Nice account, Good luck for selling
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?