ExclamationCombat arms glitches

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms glitches
Hey. Yes I am a choob to MPGH but I have found (well think I found) some glitches. Still searching maps and these same maps for more.

FireTeam:

(More to come).

Power Surge:

(More to come)

Warhead:



Thanks for having a look. Hope I helped some people to glitch
Will add a video when my comp speeds up a bit for those who want to know how to get to the spots.
lol i noe all of them... but thx for posting
The second screenshot is wrong...It says "Pump Jack", but it's actually Power Surge.
Thank-you for telling me that I will edit it now.
Quote Originally Posted by mattyhere123 View Post
Thank-you for telling me that I will edit it now.
Dont say thatnks, press the thanks button!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us