ExclamationHelpHow do I use this code

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How do I use this code
Hello all

I have this code, and I can not use it and I need you, I want to get [source code] in order to facilitate the completion of the project or to complete a project and then give me a Dll file

the Code:
Code:
bool is_sniper(){
	weaponInfo_t* weap = GetWeaponInfo(cg_entities[cg->clientNum].weapon);
	return (weap->displayName == "WEAPON_REMINGTON700" || weap->displayName == "WEAPON_M40A3" ) ? true : false;
		
}
the Code:
Code:
int old_time;
void sniper_flood(int i){
	
	weaponInfo_t* weap = GetWeaponInfo(cg_entities[cg->clientNum].weapon);
	if(old_time < cg->snap->ServerTime - 3000){
		old_time = cg->snap->ServerTime;
		if(!is_sniper()){
			SendCommandToConsole("openscriptmenu quickpromod sniper");
			if(is_sniper()){
				menu[14].turned = false;// turn off in the menu
				SendCommandToConsole("Sniper loaded!");
			}
		}
	}
}
Please fastest in helping me
This on it's own will do literally nothing.
Can you made ​​in C + +, and then give me a [source code] Please, I can not or do not know a lot in C + + Please, I need him
Quote Originally Posted by belal200898 View Post
Can you made ​​in C + +, and then give me a [source code] Please, I can not or do not know a lot in C + + Please, I need him
This code has no base, which means nothing is defined, and no matter how hard I try, I can't compile this into anything usefull without the base.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

This code has no base, which means nothing is defined, and no matter how hard I try, I can't compile this into anything usefull without the base.
Slightly more precise:
Menu code and menu related functions and variables.
+
Functions missing:
SendCommandToConsole
GetWeaponInfo
Structs missing:
cg_t
weaponInfo_t
Give us all mentioned above or no DLL for you...
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Slightly more precise:
Menu code and menu related functions and variables.
Which is what I call a base
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us