How to make trainer using C€ Code

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
How to make trainer using C€ Code
Hello Guys ,
I have 1 tutorial how to make trainer using C€ code for u

Things u need ,
Code:
1 Buttons , 1 Textboxs
Follow This Video :


Code :
Code:
Dim amount As String = Textbox1.text
Try
WriteInteger("Process Name",&Haddress,amount)
As Exception
 End Try
Thanks


Scan 1 : ReadWritngMemory.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Scan 2 : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1381741419/
ReadWritngMemory.rar1 KB · 56 downloads Clean
Can u show me another uses of the VB??
u can use C€
nice thx a lot
Quote Originally Posted by xpurx View Post
nice thx a lot
Ok .......
It's not useful... the address will change after you close the game.. better show them how to get the real address that won't change so you could use that trainer all the time not once..
somewhat ontopic:
I made a tool relating to writing memory, but i was not really yelled at for doing it.. I dont get why people are so rude... :c
Quote Originally Posted by ecaep42 View Post
somewhat ontopic:
I made a tool relating to writing memory, but i was not really yelled at for doing it.. I dont get why people are so rude... :c



..I don't get why either
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post


..I don't get why either
jesus christ you cant just say 'Good job, you tried'? are you that incompetent that you have to cling to your own glory, that you cant let anyone just have something? now i know why i never stayed here.
how to make trainer in vb.net using address + pointer ?
I have make 2 Trainer can use for all game . But I not sure can use 4bytes only or more . 1 Trainer with pointer And 1 no pointer . If u want make trainer with pointer using this code :
Code :
Dim amount As String = Textbox1.text
Try
WriteDMAInteger("Process Name",&HAddress,Offest :-{your pointer, Ex_Plants vs Zombie pointer :5560} , Value :-TextBox1.Text,Level:-1,NSize :-4)
As Exception
End Try
Quote Originally Posted by jokimoto View Post
I have make 2 Trainer can use for all game . But I not sure can use 4bytes only or more . 1 Trainer with pointer And 1 no pointer . If u want make trainer with pointer using this code :
Code :
Dim amount As String = Textbox1.text
Try
WriteDMAInteger("Process Name",&HAddress,Offest :-{your pointer, Ex_Plants vs Zombie pointer :5560} , Value :-TextBox1.Text,Level:-1,NSize :-4)
As Exception
End Try
how to type if have more then one Offset >.<

Good job. Try not to do it again. I'm not here to hold your hand. If you wouldn't have lied, I wouldn't have called you out. Simple as that.
this is work only with no VAC game but in vac game that working
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?