QuestionSolvedKnifing script - compativle or not?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Knifing script - compativle or not?
Well, I was looking for Black Ops knifing script. As I didn't found anything (maybe just blind), looked in other COD sections. And found this. And here's my question: is this tool compatible with Black Ops (and any other COD) or it's MW2 exclusive?
It is most likely for MW2 only, other wise the threadstarter would say so.
Quote Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker View Post
most likely for MW2 only
Well, if you say so. I've tested it in Black Ops. Knifing became a little faster, with noticable change in speed. In MW3, using script after getting Specialist Bonus as for me slows knifing speed with tactical knife attachment. Still, effect in BO2 is mistery for me. Volunteers for testing?
I wouldn't really test this unless you get any word from the developer that actually made the hacks.
I really should check threads in BO more often.
Don't use scripts in BO2, scripts have high detection rate.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
I really should check threads in BO more often.
Don't use scripts in BO2, scripts have high detection rate.
Yea, you should
So, if using scripts in BO2 is highly not recommended, all my question are answered. Solved.
/close request
Quote Originally Posted by Bris View Post
Yea, you should
So, if using scripts in BO2 is highly not recommended, all my question are answered. Solved.
/close request

//Solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?