Just Moved

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Just Moved
I just moved from Virginia to Arlington, TX. Have a place to stay until the end of the year and $1,000. Decided I was moving here not even a week ago.

What life changing decisions have you made?
How are you going to survive with only $1,000

Why would you move with insufficient funds.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
How are you going to survive with only $1,000

Why would you move with insufficient funds.
He gonna die.
:/
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
How are you going to survive with only $1,000

Why would you move with insufficient funds.
To force myself to get a job. I have a friend here. Was at his store all day filling out applications. Taking me to a club Thursday. Feels great to finally be independent.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


He gonna die.
:/
Rofl .
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


He gonna die.
:/
If this fails, I will just driver further south to Mexico and sell drugs, prostitution, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
If this fails, I will just driver further south to Mexico and sell drugs, prostitution, etc.
Now u get it. Good job
"What life changing decisions have you made?"

One day I woke up. I went to light up a newport. Put the lighter down and said no.
You move down to Arlington, TX to be independent?

Pffaha.
One time I drove past Maccas and I said no to that cheeseburger. Total game changer that one.
Got a job already.
Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
Got a job already.
MC fast food?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

MC fast food?
A mail service company. Making about $2,500-2,750 a month so their website says.
Not bad for a first job.
Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
A mail service company. Making about $2,500-2,750 a month so their website says.
Not bad for a first job.
Congratulations on your moving and job.
Hope you survive there, I saw in a documentary that there are shit tons of fire ants living there :O
Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
A mail service company. Making about $2,500-2,750 a month so their website says.
Not bad for a first job.
Not bad? Anything is better than fuckin 1k.. get a bunch of part time jobs if needed
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us