CoolSelling Account!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Account!


6 Char slots

The knight skin

4/8 sorcerer 2/8 assassin 2/8 wizard

4 Vaults

50/50 Heal/Mheal Humanoid pet with a common Heal/mheal/elec to build and fuse

a little over 3$ in gold for dyes or whatever

700 account fame

Post offers please

EDIT: don't bother posting unless you have atleast 5 trusted vouches or 50 posts
wooow super awesome vouch will trade you my main for it thx pm for skype
Quote Originally Posted by SwatSecurity View Post
wooow super awesome vouch will trade you my main for it thx pm for skype
ha ur account sucks 0/10 trade no thx
vouch for ryan, extremely trustworthy guy
ILL BUY IT FOR 10$
I'll buy for $13
Can I offer you a Runescape account? It has members still for 8-9 months more
Is that every thing that's on the account?
Quote Originally Posted by TrophyDolphin View Post
Is that every thing that's on the account?
Sorry about that mishap! I shoulda had this closed earlier!

I dont think im gonna sell for a while longer so could i get @Royce or @Distraught to close this?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?