Python Compatibility For Making Crossfire or Warrock

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Python Compatibility For Making Crossfire or Warrock
Hello, I just have a quick question for anyone who knows. Or thinks they know ..

Is it possible to make simple hacks for Crossfire or Warrock using Python 3?

I figured it should be possible to make simple hacks and if it is. It might be a bit easier to code it because of Python being an easy language to code in.


Thanks in advanced! I really could use the help. I'm planning on making simple hacks like Wall Hack, No Recoil, See Ghost, Speed Hack, ect.. but before I start working with the harder programming languages I want to see if it's possible with an easier one.

So let me know!
I haven't figured out how
@OP By "hacking" you mean readprocessmemory and writeprocessmemory?

I've never tried python, but a quick google search says "apparently"
https://www.google.com/search?q=read...smemory+python
Based on the number of search results(and looking at a couple of them), you can call readprocessmemory and writeprocessmemory (and other winapi functions), so yes.


@lucasheer715 Learn one language first, you mess up even simple vb.net code..
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
@OP By "hacking" you mean readprocessmemory and writeprocessmemory?

I've never tried python, but a quick google search says "apparently"
https://www.google.com/search?q=read...smemory+pythonⓘ
Based on the number of search results(and looking at a couple of them), you can call readprocessmemory and writeprocessmemory (and other winapi functions), so yes.


@lucasheer715 Learn one language first, you mess up even simple vb.net code..
How did i mess up? You couldn't even figure it out... BTW, i got what i wanted first anyways, to draw crosshairs lol...
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
How did i mess up? You couldn't even figure it out... BTW, i got what i wanted first anyways, to draw crosshairs lol...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...e-vb-easy.html

Your title say "easy" in the name, but you have yet to fix the bug. Why do you abandon your thread? Not cool :/ BTW I'm glad you got what you wanted. wtf lol. Not like I want your code to fail...that's f'd up.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...e-vb-easy.html

Your title say "easy" in the name, but you have yet to fix the bug. Why do you abandon your thread? Not cool :/ BTW I'm glad you got what you wanted. wtf lol. Not like I want your code to fail...that's f'd up.
My code worked at first and I fixed the bug... I didn't see the problem in abandoning an old thread.. and you said if i needed help i could ask you...
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
My code worked at first and I fixed the bug... I didn't see the problem in abandoning an old thread.. and you said if i needed help i could ask you...
I just opened the url and looked at the code; it is not fixed.

Code:
If (int2 & int3 & int4 = "001") Then
            Exit Sub
        End If
        int4 -= 1
        If int4 = 9 Then
            int3 -= 1
            int4 = 0
            If int3 = 9 Then
                int2 -= 1
                int3 = 0
            End If
        End If
        PictureBox1.ImageLocation = "http://clan.z8games.com/images/weaponimages/C" & "0" & int2 & int3 & int4 & ".jpg"
If (int2 & int3 & int4 = "001") Then
That one isn't so bad, because the code will never execute.

The one below it will execute at 'random' depending on the numbers inputted...
If (int2 & int3 & int4 = 421) Then

I did say that, and you can. :/
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
I just opened the url and looked at the code; it is not fixed.


That one isn't so bad, because the code will never execute.

The one below it will execute at 'random' depending on the numbers inputted...



I did say that, and you can. :/
mmk, just stop talking to me.... i don't give a crap that 'The one below it will execute at 'random' depending on the numbers inputted...'
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
@lucasheer715 Learn one language first, you mess up even simple vb.net code..
Lol.........
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us