OutdatedSpambot v3 by Helios

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
//Approved.
nice hack
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
nice hack
Thanks

I'm open to any suggestions!
dose this work for other games not mw3??? Like garrys mod or tf2? or anything exept mw3???
Quote Originally Posted by MrSkitttles View Post
dose this work for other games not mw3??? Like garrys mod or tf2? or anything exept mw3???
This works with any Game!
You have an adjustable chatkey for the specific game.
You should do it game-specific, with memory editing.
That's 1) way faster and 2) user must not lose his controls in-game to spam (aka you can run, shoot and everything while spamming)
Quote Originally Posted by AcidShout View Post
You should do it game-specific, with memory editing.
That's 1) way faster and 2) user must not lose his controls in-game to spam (aka you can run, shoot and everything while spamming)
1. I'm on it.
2. Why faster 1000x in 1 second is enough I think, but I will look into it.
3. Will be handled with 1.)
Nice Release
Doesn't seem to work correctly in BO.

My chatkey is "J". So I put "J" in that box, type (for example) "Testing" in the big box, and then load up the game.
I hit F7 and it says "JTESTING" about five times then stops doing anything.
thanks mate now i can make memes
Dood my pc nearly exploded.. lol i've went on gmod server and set interval to 1 and spambot for x1000 and my pc lagged and it started working like mad XD
Quote Originally Posted by MeowskiMeow View Post
Dood my pc nearly exploded.. lol i've went on gmod server and set interval to 1 and spambot for x1000 and my pc lagged and it started working like mad XD
Yea it is pretty powerful
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?