Blackshot Trainer [Making]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot Trainer [Making]
So guys , Many of you Unsatisfied of @COD3RIN . I am here to Releasing Blackshot Sea [Garena] Hack . And I need your help to find the Address ! . I don't play BS . But if you helped me to Find the Address/Offsets . I can make the undetected Trainer and it can simply Hook BS without Bypassing . If you got any of address mind if you Share it to me
3E6C79AC primary weapoom
Quote Originally Posted by Hughzombie View Post
3E6C79AC primary weapoom
The type ? . Value ?
Quote Originally Posted by Codex+ View Post


The type ? . Value ?
Do you even know how to hack ? If yes , pm COD3RIN . Maybe he will help you.
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post


Do you even know how to hack ? If yes , pm COD3RIN . Maybe he will help you.
Don't ask dat stupid que ! I'm here to help you byass that shit Guard
Tipy: .KF , .KFM , .NIF
Primare weapon : 3E6C79AC
Value: 30/90 If I'm not mistaken.
Codex I'm sorry but let me correct one thing, Value: 30/90 If I'm not mistaken.
Thanks
It would be easier if you downloaded the game, and check whether these are the right data because I'm not sure if I'm telling you right !
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us