[PREVIEW] Velixium

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[PREVIEW] Velixium
This is a project that I started working on today. It uses the OHSGui library. So it's pretty sexy. Slowly building this, to ensure functionality and zero detection.

Well, here's a video of what I have so far. (Very beta, Watch in 1080p. Also I'm on skype with my girlfriend in this video, don't mind her voice. LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
This is a project that I started working on today. It uses the OHSGui library. So it's pretty sexy. Slowly building this, to ensure functionality and zero detection.

Well, here's a video of what I have so far. (Very beta, Watch in 1080p. Also I'm on skype with my girlfriend in this video, don't mind her voice. LOL)

Looks good my friend, keep up the good work
@AVGN

My nigga lewk <3
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
@AVGN

My nigga lewk <3

how did you do that color picker ive been wanting to do that for my check box menu ;(
Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
how did you do that color picker ive been wanting to do that for my check box menu ;(
I'll trade you it for your bypass :P
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post


I'll trade you it for your bypass :P
ok

but i need proof that the base works ill add ur skype



ive made a menu in oshgui but i have no idea How to convert it im used to D3D Bases ive never heard of doing a vb style menu XD
Are you thinking about release it or is private/vip ?
nicely done my friend never saw the color custom before nice
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?