- ROTMG Life and Tops Shop! - $1.00 Tops / $0.45 Life Potions -

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
- ROTMG Life and Tops Shop! - $1.00 Tops / $0.45 Life Potions -

WC Tops Price: $1 USD each


Life Pots : $0.45 USD each


Other stuff : negotiable

Get discounts for buying! More discounts for more buying!
All prices are negotiable if you're willing to purchase large bulks, bigger bulks means better prices!

Rainbow Pots Price:
Potion of Defense $0.12 USD
Potion of Attack $0.15 USD
Potion of Vitality $0.10 USD
Potion of Wisdom $0.10 USD
Potion of Dexterity $0.08 USD
Potion of speed $0.08 USD

Pay Via Paypal only.

Contact through Skype or these forums ( We're on Skype more often ) Our skypes our jalen44537 and liquidvenom182

We do not go first unless you have a good amount of vouches and we feel you can be trusted.

Thanks for checking out our shop make sure to contact us if you want anything!
Where did i need to post this ? btw good luck with sales!
Not sure if having 2 threads of the same thing is allowed so I'll just close the other one
Bump - still selling!
Ill buy life but....
Ill buy some life potions but youll go first because Im not getting scammed. But I don t have vouches because I just started playing rotmg and stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
Ill buy some life potions but youll go first because Im not getting scammed. But I don t have vouches because I just started playing rotmg and stuff
We have a mpgh middleman for you
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


We have a mpgh middleman for you
Royce could you MM for me and him? Add me on skype if you can! Skype : HoffHorn
Quote Originally Posted by HoffHorn View Post
Royce could you MM for me and him? Add me on skype if you can! Skype : HoffHorn
I WOULD LOVE TO , but it's up to @Liz, I was told not to mm anymore.
@Symmetrical can
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
Ill buy some life potions but youll go first because Im not getting scammed. But I don t have vouches because I just started playing rotmg and stuff
No sorry, unless yo uwant to use a MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I WOULD LOVE TO , but it's up to @Liz, I was told not to mm anymore.
@Symmetrical can
Damn, well if yo ucan then tell us
VOUCH!!! Thank you for the 20 life!!! Wen't smooth!!
I am going to try to restock on ifie soon guys!
Quote Originally Posted by HoffHorn View Post
VOUCH!!! Thank you for the 20 life!!! Wen't smooth!!
Thanks for the vouch!
Bump! Still selling! Make sure to check out our new mule dump! (Above)
Good seller. I went first, everything went smoothly!
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?