Found the pointer, whats next?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Found the pointer, whats next?
Well I found the pointer for my hack manually. So now I can get the hack working every time I restart Combat arms, I just need to change the value of the pointer to 4 and it works.

Now how do I make my trainer with this? Can someone tell me step by step?
I am embarrassed to actually ask these newbie questions, but I wanna get out of the noob stage quick, once I make my first working trainer in CE, it will be easy for me.
I learn very fast.
It isn't a bad question. You're actually off to a good start. I recommend learning C++ so you can make your own dll. Trainers don't work that well and aren't that flexible. You can then use the address of the pointer in the dll and setup hotkeys to activate it. It's fairly simple. If you insist on a trainer you can goto ****************....
Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
It isn't a bad question. You're actually off to a good start. I recommend learning C++ so you can make your own dll. Trainers don't work that well and aren't that flexible. You can then use the address of the pointer in the dll and setup hotkeys to activate it. It's fairly simple. If you insist on a trainer you can goto ****************....
Not much help there. I mean I am not a hardcore total newbie..

I checked **************** couldn't find anything good.
DLL's aren't as easy as it seems, but I do know a fair amount of C++
You should understand then how to use the language to use address's or goto the C++ community and ask them....
making trainers are so easy btw you found hte pointer of what??because i used to search for pointers in combat arms most of these pointers change every time i restart the the game even the green base pointers.and btw you need a bypass to make trainers works so >>>>>>
You need to learn assembly to understand what to do with the pointers.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us