Hello there MPGH i want to buy a ubanned console id for ps3 im willing to pay $5-10 if you have extra can i please have one i really need one :/
will this effect some ones ps3 in any way ? i have 2 one of my own and the others of my cousin.
Originally Posted by Paradox_x
will this effect some ones ps3 in any way ? i have 2 one of my own and the others of my cousin.
Yes, it will.
IE: I give him my personal console ID for the PS3 I use. It's going to remove access from my PS3 and allow him to use his banned PS3 as an unbanned one because he is using my unbanned console ID.
I have 1. Send me a PM
Why are you buying PS3 ID'S when you can get them for free
Originally Posted by TheM0DZz-
Why are you buying PS3 ID'S when you can get them for free
where man tell me.
Alot of people already know and there are only 689 PS3 ID's Left the more people who know the faster they will go