Dalian - Inside Building Bug

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Dalian - Inside Building Bug
Hello all !

Sorry to be asking this, but I really wanted to know how people do what Im about to descrive (or at least attempt to).

For like the 4th time now while playing Dalian, I've come to find an assault inside the warehouse in C. It makes impossible killing him and take over C, the only way is to use either a Tank or an APC. They also seem to be able to enter and leave at theire free will.

It happened to me 4 times now and from different players (at least the IGN was), all assaults, if you guys have some intel on how they do it, please do share, I don't want to take advantage of it, but to take out the cowards that hide inside.

Thanks in advance. Hellride, Over and out !
Try harder?
Use Cheats/Hacks?
Haven't found an hack that does it. And I've already tryed to find out on my own, mpgh is my last resort.
Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
Haven't found an hack that does it. And I've already tryed to find out on my own, mpgh is my last resort.
Well we don't have any cheats or hacks that are working now, Try looking daily in the section so when it will be release you will get it.
I already have working hacks ... Do you even read the threads you are meant to moderate ? That is a bug, I want to see if the community knows anything about it.

The hack I have I cannot share it because in-game it advirtises the site who distributes it.
Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
I already have working hacks ... Do you even read the threads you are meant to moderate ? That is a bug, I want to see if the community knows anything about it.

The hack I have I cannot share it because in-game it advirtises the site who distributes it.
Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
Haven't found an hack that does it. And I've already tryed to find out on my own, mpgh is my last resort.
That logic.
You werent saying in this thread nothing about a hack.
You were saying how butthurt you are getting C and Destroying the assault inside the warehouse.
Sorry, misunderstood what you said.

Not even with the use of hacks you can kill him, because there isn't none that makes bullets pass walls ...
Maybe You Can Code An Hack For This?(: Or Search An Bypasser?
Quote Originally Posted by Megasanderown View Post
Maybe You Can Code An Hack For This?(: Or Search An Bypasser?
What do you mean ?
Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
What do you mean ?
if you can code [making hacks]! make an hack for yourself!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us