WTSDestiny Beta Keys (5$ each)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Closed
Closed. Someone felt like trashing my thread.

Want a free key?

1 - Go to amazon.com
2 - Register with fake info, doesnt matter
3 - Preorder Destiny
4 - Use a fake VCC (google fake vcc generator. first result)
5 - Use that VCC on amazon, then check your email for the beta code, and cancel the preorder
Quote Originally Posted by lugia 4000 View Post
Selling a beta key for 5 dollars each. Once you redeem it on bungie.net/beta, they will ask you for your platform of choice on early 2014.

This is for every platform you want.

I only accept Paypal, and I am not going first.
16 posts and no feedback - not going first? Fishy...
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
16 posts and no feedback - not going first? Fishy...
There are people with way more posts and feedback than me that scam. Also Im not stupid enough to scam for such a low amount.
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
16 posts and no feedback - not going first? Fishy...
Ok, I'm going to point this out, its not fishy he doesn't want to get scammed.
5usd each? lmfao I sell them at 1usd.


Sort out yer pricing!
Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
5usd each? lmfao I sell them at 1usd.


Sort out yer pricing!

Thanks for the sales trashing, but because of that Ill just explain how everyone obtains these so everyone can stop selling them.
Quote Originally Posted by lugia 4000 View Post
Thanks for the sales trashing, but because of that Ill just explain how everyone obtains these so everyone can stop selling them.
Well,

First you go on amazon.com
Buy the game with a card with no money
Beta key gets sent
but the order didnt go through.


I did it for you
Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
Well,

First you go on amazon.com
Buy the game with a card with no money
Beta key gets sent
but the order didnt go through.


I did it for you
You did? I did it on your thread first though, and I closed this one... so I dont see what youre saying.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?