silver 1

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
silver 1
I am silver 1 atm and i am tring to reach gold before the season ends ... Can anyone skilled play duo with me and help me to reach gold please?

EUNE

Thank u
That's gonna be hard as you would need a big winning streak just to advance into the series. I'd play with you, sadly I'm NA.

Good Luck on your goal though.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
That's gonna be hard as you would need a big winning streak just to advance into the series. I'd play with you, sadly I'm NA.

Good Luck on your goal though.
"done with ranked"

nice troll silver 1 nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


"done with ranked"

nice troll silver 1 nerd.

LEL, I'll play ranked just not aiming for Gold until Season 4, otherwise I'll just boost some of my friends or play normals.
guys please .. season is ending someone who could help me ?

Silver 1 46 points
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us