LookingForAPlugin...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
LookingForAPlugin...
Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows a plugin which tells administrators when a user has typed in a command?
For example if a player types /help it tells the administrators that they have typed that in and entered it.

Also any useful plugins for a Tekkit Classic server? I am in need of some.
This might work. It might take some time to configure and get used to (chat being spammed when people are issuing commands) but it should work.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
This might work. It might take some time to configure and get used to (chat being spammed when people are issuing commands) but it should work.
Thanks for the help. I am still needing to see if it works. I know that /clearcommandlog is working but I am not sure about seeing other people typing in commands
Don't you have access to the console?
Should tell you everything there.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Don't you have access to the console?
Should tell you everything there.
Yes I do but I do not want to keep looking at the website when I do not really need it at that current time.
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
Yes I do but I do not want to keep looking at the website when I do not really need it at that current time.
Oh so you want like a .txt file to be generated as people type commands?
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


Oh so you want like a .txt file to be generated as people type commands?
No. Just a plugin that says in chat that a player has entered a command.
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
No. Just a plugin that says in chat that a player has entered a command.
Sure you want that? It'd spam chat if you have over 20 players...
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


Sure you want that? It'd spam chat if you have over 20 players...
I know that one of the plugins I used had a command to ignore, so I would ignore like:
/help (1 to 22)
/kit
There are lots of commandspy packs. However, it will spam your admins and operators, so that's why most servers don't actually use it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us