WTSbuying 400-300 refs

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
buying 400-300 refs
need 300-400 refs will buy 100 refs at one time, will pay 40$ USD for 100 refs
wrong prepix?
Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
wrong prepix?
yeah /2short
i know im not very trusted on this forum , but you could add me on skype (lol.refferals) , you seem very trusted so im willing to go first
Quote Originally Posted by Cyber26 View Post
i know im not very trusted on this forum , but you could add me on skype (lol.refferals) , you seem very trusted so im willing to go first
iam not trusted, added you on skype
I advise you don't get more than 200, you could risk getting banned
400 random referals out of the blue is suspicious?
iam doing 100 on one account
If you want I can offer 400 refs for $160 if you buy them all at a time. Or I sell them at 100 refs for $50. If you want to buy check out lolreferrals.ca or skype me: lolreferrals.ca
Quote Originally Posted by lolreferral View Post
If you want I can offer 400 refs for $160 if you buy them all at a time. Or I sell them at 100 refs for $50. If you want to buy check out lolreferrals.ca or skype me: lolreferrals.ca
i've already talked to you and I already got someone else to do it
Alright, just making sure you knew the offer was still there, but I'm glad you found someone else to do it for you :]
close this thread please
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?