Technic Launcher...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Technic Launcher...
The Technic launcher is buggy and wont run the hack that I am making (When i delete the meta-inf folder) It goes to a black screen like when it does when you don't delete the meta-inf folder. Can someone help me in time so I can release the Halloween edition of my hacked client Haxit? I don't have any error logs because im on my mac but did anyone else experience my problem? I am using the latest version of the modpack Hexxit. You can answer in this section or even PM me here.
Never mind I got it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by tsj9834 View Post
Never mind I got it to work.
This means we may except an update on "Haxxit" soon ? $:
Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
This means we may except an update on "Haxxit" soon ? $:
Yes it will on halloween. I will post a preview soon as i get home.

Maybe Ill post a new name in I do believe though i did say Haxit... maybe ill just change it to Haxxit.
Quote Originally Posted by tsj9834 View Post
Yes it will on halloween. I will post a preview soon as i get home.

Maybe Ill post a new name in I do believe though i did say Haxit... maybe ill just change it to Haxxit.
I always tought it was Haxxit xd Have to pay more attention.

Also, those are great news ! I've come a great fan of your modpack, already found one, but it was way to buggy and laggy, so I just kept with your v2.0.

Will you had the Hexxit Ores, Flowers and Bushes to the X-Ray ? Because that would be amazing !
Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
I always tought it was Haxxit xd Have to pay more attention.

Also, those are great news ! I've come a great fan of your modpack, already found one, but it was way to buggy and laggy, so I just kept with your v2.0.

Will you had the Hexxit Ores, Flowers and Bushes to the X-Ray ? Because that would be amazing !
I told people at the end of the 3.0 that it was bugged...people still downloaded it though. The flowers and ores you can just use cavefinder to find them. I also added in some if not all of the hexxit ores. This includes iron gravel and some tinker construct ores. I tried to keep all of the ores in and only ores. I removed the old keybinds to allow you to CUSTOMIZE them not just for what you are used to but what you think they should be. I could just tell you what I have been doing for the rest but that wont be fun for you when it is released. Keeping the rest a secret :P. Part of the lag problem was due to the fact I wasn't testing it for more than 1 minute on a server, this time though i'm testing it fully before the release. -now time to shut up before I give anything else away .
Quote Originally Posted by tsj9834 View Post
I told people at the end of the 3.0 that it was bugged...people still downloaded it though. The flowers and ores you can just use cavefinder to find them. I also added in some if not all of the hexxit ores. This includes iron gravel and some tinker construct ores. I tried to keep all of the ores in and only ores. I removed the old keybinds to allow you to CUSTOMIZE them not just for what you are used to but what you think they should be. I could just tell you what I have been doing for the rest but that wont be fun for you when it is released. Keeping the rest a secret :P. Part of the lag problem was due to the fact I wasn't testing it for more than 1 minute on a server, this time though i'm testing it fully before the release. -now time to shut up before I give anything else away .

Hahahaha Suspense is always a great tool to manipulate xd In future events, if you need any help testing the client, just pm me with your skype, so we can talk better and such. (:
CANT WAIT!!!!
I always thought it was haxxit too XD but i also do love your work THANK YOU!!!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us