Started Working On My Last Realm Script

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Started Working On My Last Realm Script
i just started working on it today so don't give negative feedback please!

i will be working on this off and on in the next few days and hopefully have a release!
Please tell me what you think and what features i should add!
Note: This was made in autohotkey so don't yell at me if it looks bad D:

Current Features:
-Four Chat Messages That You Can Edit Yourself!
-One Click Login

Features Being Put In
-Start Your Client At A Push Of A Button
-Change To Pro Cursor
-Inventory-To-Slot Switcher
-Chat Spammer
-Move Items In/Out of Vault
If you need any help with it. I've Been actually working on AHK on some realm scripts, such as autochatter and moveing items
I've already made the code from my last releases I just needed to put it in. But thanks for the offer

update:
-ive decided to use more then one window to change the chat message (for now) so you have to push the button, type your message, then hit that ok button
-one click login holds 4 accounts. i will add more if i am requested to.
-added chat spammer. it will be included into the chat messages tab
Ive been working with AHK alot to make some stuff easier todo (auto-carthographer).
Would you like to add me on skype (signature)? Talk about some ahk stuff
Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
Ive been working with AHK alot to make some stuff easier todo (auto-carthographer).
Would you like to add me on skype (signature)? Talk about some ahk stuff
the project it self is easy since i have all the codes for it...all i really need to do is make gui buttons and attach them to every function of every script
i am having difficulty with one thing though so i guess we could talk
I have a request!
Items-to-backpack (and back maybe)?
You shouldn't make these in AHK, other languages feature much less memory usage for many things that AHK can do with high memory usage, and much more. In c# it is easy to make a thread to run that just takes screenshots and then search for a specific image with much lower memory usage than AHK.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
You shouldn't make these in AHK, other languages feature much less memory usage for many things that AHK can do with high memory usage, and much more. In c# it is easy to make a thread to run that just takes screenshots and then search for a specific image with much lower memory usage than AHK.
I'd be more concerned about the mass amounts of cpu ahk loops take, but that's a different story lol..
Quote Originally Posted by KrazySkank View Post
I'd be more concerned about the mass amounts of cpu ahk loops take, but that's a different story lol..
That is true, but it takes up a lot of both.
Whenever one of you guys will teach me another language I'll get to work...I have no idea how to start
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
Whenever one of you guys will teach me another language I'll get to work...I have no idea how to start
YouTube/Google are your friend. I think c# would be good, if you really need help ask krazyshank.
Hi, Im BloodBlaze thank you for the hacked client!
Look at my realm eye to see my awesome stuff!


Emial me to tell me any questions

davislevi (at symble) att (dot) net
Quote Originally Posted by CottonPicker View Post
Hi, Im BloodBlaze thank you for the hacked client!
Look at my realm eye to see my awesome stuff!


Emial me to tell me any questions

davislevi (at symble) att (dot) net
Cannot tell if advertisement or stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Cannot tell if advertisement or stupid.
Probably some vain attempt to get someone banned in game.
Or wants to hack me
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?