WTS[EAST]S>1.2b gold 19$/100mil WTB>+12 Dragonscale Scythe

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[EAST]S>1.2b gold 19$/100mil WTB>+12 Dragonscale Scythe
100mil/19$
1.2b in stock
trade via paypal . you go first or you can use a middleman if you want
also buying +12 dragonscale scythe
I may not be able to respond immediately, leave your message on skype and I will reply ASAP.
skype : kanon.fas

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by inzen View Post
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just sent you a skype request. I'm interested in this.
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:
For safe transaction:
I will send a paypal invoice to your email, you can pay via your credit card or your paypal.
If you buy more than 200m gold with your paypal. Each time you pay 38$ invoice, I will send you 200m vindictus gold.
very patient & trustworthy seller
sold out
Still buying +12 Dragonscale Scythe
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?