Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Unhappy Help!!!! What's happen???

I just use [MPGH] Injector by Felipe to inject BSManiac.dll ... When I open BlackShot via Garena Plus..
    Its ok..Until the character selection menu's STILL OK.... When I just set the chams...Still ok...Until I clicked Connect...
    *BOOM*....The server selection menu opened.....Some of the screen blacked-out...Some of them NOT...... AND, THE WORST THINGS I CAN'T SEE MY CURSOR!!!!!!!!!!! I cant click...So, i just click-click-click-click...........Then the room slection menu.....i just joining someone room but still can't see cursor and some blacked-out......I can't start..After 5 minutes I TRIED to Click START, can't...then FUFUFUFUFUFUFUF GameGuard says: "Game hack detected" . I closed LOL........Then i try doing again......it's also the same..WHY?????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'll try post the Screenshot later...tq..... )))))))))

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProInNoob View Post
    I just use [MPGH] Injector by Felipe to inject BSManiac.dll ... When I open BlackShot via Garena Plus..
    Its ok..Until the character selection menu's STILL OK.... When I just set the chams...Still ok...Until I clicked Connect...
    *BOOM*....The server selection menu opened.....Some of the screen blacked-out...Some of them NOT...... AND, THE WORST THINGS I CAN'T SEE MY CURSOR!!!!!!!!!!! I cant click...So, i just click-click-click-click...........Then the room slection menu.....i just joining someone room but still can't see cursor and some blacked-out......I can't start..After 5 minutes I TRIED to Click START, can't...then FUFUFUFUFUFUFUF GameGuard says: "Game hack detected" . I closed LOL........Then i try doing again......it's also the same..WHY?????
    Hello my dear friend, why need the Bypass .. What is waiting approval over 2 days delay unfortunately, these moderators do not pay shit. I was adm forum, have expelled them, took his position. will now be serviced in Blackshot garena to strip the withdrawal of the bypass. there when the upgrade finishes the Motherfuckers moderators will approve. fdptás Cock.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Shit! I hate moderators madafuckas...........Do not pay a shit! Fucked them............................I want the bypass just approve liao the Moderator the hack...Still want to check the viruses....We also can risk right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by brurato View Post
    Hello my dear friend, why need the Bypass .. What is waiting approval over 2 days delay unfortunately, these moderators do not pay shit. I was adm forum, have expelled them, took his position. will now be serviced in Blackshot garena to strip the withdrawal of the bypass. there when the upgrade finishes the Motherfuckers moderators will approve. fdptás Cock.
    ANyway! ThaNXNXNXNXN!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProInNoob View Post
    Shit! I hate moderators madafuckas...........Do not pay a shit! Fucked them............................I want the bypass just approve liao the Moderator the hack...Still want to check the viruses....We also can risk right?
    Correct, but unfortunately we can not take the bypass, because I will maintain in Blackshot ... all because these moderators shit that takes one year to approve

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ohhh.but yu've been banned. HAHAHAHAHH LOL!!!!!!!!!1