Finally. LOLFinally, got my membership. Suggestions please, for what can i do until my membership expires.
Originally Posted by Gio Congratz. Get some member only badges . Thanks! I got the membership from my own salary that's why it's worth it. Too bad, i missed the Lightcaster special offer. T_T
Originally Posted by Kent Tailocad Thanks! I got the membership from my own salary that's why it's worth it. Too bad, i missed the Lightcaster special offer. T_T Same I got the new one
Originally Posted by D.V Get Dragon Blade and Skyguard rank 10.. Yea, thanks for the suggestions. KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING PLEASE? THANKS GUYS... <3
Originally Posted by Argorok11 Isn't Dragon Blade an AC item? DragonBlade of Nulgath is not an AC item. It is a non-member item but requires two member sword in order to merge it. It looks really good too.
Member-only badges, Skyguard rep with Skyhunter and Skyrenders, D-Blade, Frostbite, Guiltius anddddd uhhh....
Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert 1.2k Combat Trophies and 13 Totems of Nulgath... 150 in like 6hours...
Max out your level and destroy everyone's ass in PvP. Get a few member classes and rank them to 10. Get every available member badge.