WTSCHEAP DIAMOND 5 NA ACCOUNT WITH PLAT 3v3s TEAM

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CHEAP DIAMOND 5 NA ACCOUNT WITH PLAT 3v3s TEAM
FOR SALE- Need to seel quickly!
Diamond 5 League of Legends account
with:
DIAMOND 5 SOLOQUEUE RANKING
Platinum 3v3s team (invite your friends and give them plat rewards)
not many champions
not many skins
price: $225 USD (eloboosting to diamond from silver or gold is like $400, plat 3v3s team alone sells for $130).
Deals will be done through paypal (buyer pays first, I can't scam as you can always charge back, even if satisfied).
oh my bad, plat 4 5v5s team.
Quote Originally Posted by zabilac View Post
oh my bad, plat 4 5v5s team.
Skype username?
'Cheap' 'price : $225 USD'.
That account is worth $100 on a good day
diamond 5 for soloqueue and plat 4 for ranked 5s is worth $100? plat 3v3s teams are selling for $120 alone.
if it's really $100 i'll do that i guess
anyone interested?
Quote Originally Posted by zabilac View Post
anyone interested?
I'm interested but you must provide original email and everything. We can discuss over PM but you don't have an inbox, low post count. I will add you on Skype if I'm interested
Closed, sold for $65 USD. I got 2 offers of $100 but I needed the money badly.
Quote Originally Posted by zabilac View Post
Closed, sold for $65 USD. I got 2 offers of $100 but I needed the money badly.
You wanted 200$ and sold for less than 100$

Lol how bad was that deal.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?