Vouch, he's totally legit. Quick and smooth trades everytime. I've purchased many times from him and he always goes first since I never go first unless the buyer/seller is more trusted than me anyway.
EDIT: fixed typo, lol
What payment methods do u accept?
Well only Paypal normally, but I guess PSC would be fine as well
@Lottex alright i can get a psc of 10 euros will it work for you?
Yes it would be fine
@Lottex perfect tommorow ill have a 10 euro paysafe card so we can do the deal can you add me on Skype because i cant find you : tonic.tzatzikac
Originally Posted by ToNiC24
@Lottex perfect tommorow ill have a 10 euro paysafe card so we can do the deal can you add me on Skype because i cant find you : tonic.tzatzikac
Okey, anyway if you could get paypal I would prefer it
Im having a problem getting paypal money as i dont have a credit or prepaid card to add funds :/
No problem By the way I sent you skype request or was it the wrong guy?
Smooth trade he accepted skype request quickly and transaction was fine. I even went 1st.
Thanks for the trade mate . Still selling.
@Lottex come on skype i have 10 euros in paysafe ready to buy a pbe account
Originally Posted by ToNiC24
@Lottex come on skype i have 10 euros in paysafe ready to buy a pbe account