WTBAPB Retail Key

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
APB Retail Key
This is my first time posting a thread here, so correct me if I make any mistakes.

I'm looking to buy a APB retail key for any price under $10.
I know Iceberg sells them for $20, but that's just to much.

Newegg sells them for $5.99, but I would have to ship the boxed games to my house, and you know... My parents would see that I just randomly decided to buy 4 copies of a game for $24 that i'm not even going to touch and are just going to sit around for no reason... I don't want it get the wrong impression that i'm wasting money on games and shit, you know?

So yeah, if anyone could get me a key or 2 for under $10 each, I would greatly appreciate it.
Bump......
I just went through a huge process where I was scammed for $15 and I got refunded and also got the scammer kid IP banned from Catalyst Hax.
I just want a simple APB Retail Key for around $10, how hard could this be...
Bump......
Bump......
Bump......
Quote Originally Posted by Klawsome View Post
Bump......
How much willing to give for one?
I'm looking for around $10, (under or over). But no higher than $14.
I actually might be able to hook you up. Skype: NiggaUrAFgt
Quote Originally Posted by NiggaUrAFgt View Post
I actually might be able to hook you up. Skype: NiggaUrAFgt
I sent you $10 on Paypal 2 weeks ago, where is my key...
If you want you can buy my account, it depends on the amount of money you have though
I have a key, whats your skype?
I have a key. Whats your skype
I have three, add me on Skype:U.............S.............A
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?