QuestionSolvedGuild PTR Badge

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Guild PTR Badge
Is there a code for this badge even though it is rare? Thanks in advance.
i am not sure but i tried and i failed however i am a newbie so i think its not possible i could be wrong though
wasn't it free, I got the badge and I never went on the guild server...
you needed to be in a "active guild during the phase"
Quote Originally Posted by ergmuffin View Post
wasn't it free, I got the badge and I never went on the guild server...
Yeah, I have the badge as well but I never went to the guild testing server.
My fault is I wasn't in a guild during the phase because I thought it was only for members. -.-
From AQ Wiki:
Guild City PTR
Description: Awarded to active AQW members who helped the team test Guilds Phase 2.
Requirements: Must have been in a guild in which either the guild leader or a guild member logged onto the PTR server between Jul 26th - Oct 10th, 2013.

I don't think that there's a spam packet for this one, if we had, someone would already post it here.
If there will be any , it will be posted here.

/solved
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?