Bloody V Series Mouse - AK 5C - No Recoil macro

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Bloody V Series Mouse - AK 5C - No Recoil macro
Well finally my first release :P , it was very easy to make and it is very accurate but at the cost of some RPM loss.

Here the configuration you must use in order to work : RDS - Heavy Barrel - Angled Grip

Remember to change your sensitivity to 0.022674 (same of yellow_13 user) you can find the line in your PROFSAVE_profile file and search for
GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.022674, you can find it in your documents folder.

You can use what DPI / FOV / Resolution you want. But if you have problem this is my configuration :

DPI : 600
FOV : 70

I think i have said all

Enjoy it

Virusscans
D-AK-5C-RDS - Heavy Barrel - Angled Grip_mpgh.net.rar - Jottis Malwarescanner
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1384031754/

EDIT : For next macro i will do a better video quality sorry :P



D-AK-5C-RDS - Heavy Barrel - Angled Grip_mpgh.net.rar940 B · 458 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Matt-One View Post
You can use what FOV you want. But if you have problem this is my configuration :


FOV : 70
No you can't
Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
No you can't
Hi yellow it's a pleasure to receive your answer however before saying you can use what fov you want i did a try with fov 70 firing and with fov 100 and then firing and the results for me was the same...however i will do a video changing the Fov value but tomorrow after work :P
i cant download why?
Quote Originally Posted by thenoor View Post
i cant download why?
Because file need approving from mod/admin but now you can download it...
Nice job, just got the ak 5c from the carbine rack yesterday.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Nice job, just got the ak 5c from the carbine rack yesterday.
Thank you it's a pleasure to be helpful to the community
Added 2 Virus scans, Next time remember to add them yourself.
/Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Added 2 Virus scans, Next time remember to add them yourself.
/Approved.
I'm really sorry it's my first release next time i will put the virus scan
Nice vid! I want to convert it to .amc, because I have x7 mouse, but I can't open this .bwp file. I tried bloody editor, but it only read .amc and .mgn macro file. So which is the suitable program/editor?
Quote Originally Posted by g1zm095 View Post
Nice vid! I want to convert it to .amc, because I have x7 mouse, but I can't open this .bwp file. I tried bloody editor, but it only read .amc and .mgn macro file. So which is the suitable program/editor?
Bloody file are incompatible with oscar software, i will give you the timing (ms) tomorrow, now i'm at bed writing from my phone :P however this gun got an easy to adjust recoil...
Thank you

Can you prepare a short video to teach us how to make Micro any weapon?

I did not find any tutorial explains how to make one

Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by sa585800 View Post
Thank you

Can you prepare a short video to teach us how to make Micro any weapon?

I did not find any tutorial explains how to make one

Thank you
They are called macro not micro heeheheh :P however what mouse do you have?
Sory... Do you need to replac a file in the battlefield 4 folder in order to use this?
Quote Originally Posted by tokodude View Post
Sory... Do you need to replac a file in the battlefield 4 folder in order to use this?
No, you have to buy one mouse, a bloody mouse Bloody Official Website otherwise you can't use this file With other mouse
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?