Hellquest V0.9 works for Secret Project, and all other PS's

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
Hellquest V0.9 works for Secret Project, and all other PS's
So I know that the secret project trainer doesn't work so I will put hellquest back in use. Credits go to isair for making this wonderful program. I'm just giving it to you all. Oli if you could make a Mac version I'm sure others will be pleased.

Here are the packets for the quests that give acs. I dont know the exact spam time to prevent DC but im sure you can figure that out.
Packets - Pastebin.com

THESE PACKETS ONLY WORK FOR SECRET PROJECT

I Know there are alot of false negatives on this but I have used it for years and never got one virus. I don't quite remember whats it is coded in but this trainer has been around for years and that is how long i have used it. I promise you it is safe.

[Open Source] Hell Quest v0.9.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1384182590/

EDIT: To connect to the Secret project game. Just click on connect and click manual connection.

Then put the URL for the secret project game page.

And now you can log in.

@Gio @Rance-Sama
[Open Source] Hell Quest v0.9_mpgh.net.zip735 KB · 3,282 downloads 29/57 malicious
thanks for the packets!
edit: how bout the ones for lucky caster and barbarian?
Its coded in Delphi
Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
Its coded in Delphi
Thank you xD I was trying to remember but couldn't.
weird '-' can't download it 0; but thanks alot.. curious how much fun it brings! '-'!
Quote Originally Posted by xBacon View Post
weird '-' can't download it 0; but thanks alot.. curious how much fun it brings! '-'!
It needs approval first..
Someone is waiting on your server for approve this he said :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dafqi View Post
Someone is waiting on your server for approve this he said :P
No you gotta it wrong dude.... Mods of this forum section has to approve it so they know its not a virus or anything....Look around online you can find the program its rather old (2010?) but it works assumable fine.
I've got it from a download site and also works on your server..
i found a ton of download links for it :v but none i would trust.
/Approved

File is safe, it's just false positives.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
/Approved

File is safe, it's just false positives.
I know its safe xD Thats why I promised it.
I cant log in in the game says Please Download Our Game Client to connect our servers. Can someone help me? Please
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?