PS3 MW3 Prestige Hack?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PS3 MW3 Prestige Hack?
Ive been looking everywhere for one but I just can not find one. Anybody know where I can get one?
@Predator This may or may not work but I last tried it 4 months ago and it worked perfectly fine. however downgrading ps3 to hack is a pain in the ass and you can't afford to fuck it up or else you're fucked.
Quote Originally Posted by I_am_royalty View Post
@Predator This may or may not work but I last tried it 4 months ago and it worked perfectly fine. however downgrading ps3 to hack is a pain in the ass and you can't afford to fuck it up or else you're fucked.
Yeah finding a MW3 hack for the current PS3 version is a pain... Maybe I can find a hacked lobby
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Yeah finding a MW3 hack for the current PS3 version is a pain... Maybe I can find a hacked lobby
Join some Free for all games or just play some domination you should get into aload of them since Ghosts came out there on the rise
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
Join some Free for all games or just play some domination you should get into aload of them since Ghosts came out there on the rise
Sounds good! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Sounds good! Thanks!
No problem if you cant get into any ill see if i can contact someone for you to get you in one
I'm selling unlock all lvl 80 and any prestige 1-21 15$ (each 5$)
I'm selling unlock all lvl 80 and any prestige 1-21 15$ (each 5$) it's for ps3 only add me on instagram DeadFamousModz and DM me if u wanna buy
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us