WTSAPB Retail Codes

Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
APB Retail Codes
Hi,

Looking to sell APB Retail codes for either 1.1m in game cash or 8 euro's..

The RT codes give you :-

•A permanent Magnum "Last Stand" secondary gun.
•A permanent in-game high-performance Cisco Car.
•500 G1 Credits.
•30 Days of Premium account status that provides increased cash rewards, reputation gains and a 20 percent in-store discount.
•Pick 1 of 4 weapons: HVR Scout with CJ3, Whisper with MP3, Ntec with EM3 or CSG With MP3. Your weapon of choice will spawn on all characters in your account and any new characters you make and is permanent.

Skype jamesoxton
It's Obeya for in game cash payments...

Thanks
if you would like to deal with me i will my skype is Phonix_Fire_bird i will not pay you first i must see the code is working
what are you offering? In game cash or paypal payment?
Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
what are you offering? In game cash or paypal payment?

either or does not matter i have both
Quote Originally Posted by Omniscientx View Post
either or does not matter i have both
Looks like this guy is a scammer.... I'll post the Skype Conversation later in another topic... just so people are aware, I went first due to his good feedback here but he then went offline...
Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
Looks like this guy is a scammer.... I'll post the Skype Conversation later in another topic... just so people are aware, I went first due to his good feedback here but he then went offline...
already reported you bro its ok that you took my money ill get ti back
wow this guy is the worst cunt I've seen...
Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
wow this guy is the worst cunt I've seen...
what are u talking about kid ive already filed an dispute with paypal
Quote Originally Posted by Omniscientx View Post
what are u talking about kid ive already filed an dispute with paypal
lol I'll leave it up to the admins but I'm sure that if you scam others they will post up...
Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
lol I'll leave it up to the admins but I'm sure that if you scam others they will post up...
leave it up to them i have nothing to hide from there you have 73 posts and 4 thanks look at mine man ive been selling and buying on here for a while just little dicks like you that ruin mpgh
ye and this is one of the messages on your profile :-


Killer513463 - 2 Weeks Ago View Conversation Report
LOL nice scam took my account and not even send me money
Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
ye and this is one of the messages on your profile :-


Killer513463 - 2 Weeks Ago View Conversation Report
LOL nice scam took my account and not even send me money

and i worked that out with killer i had interenet problems and he got paid
Posts 1–15 of 100 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us