OfferingGarry's mod server help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Garry's mod server help
What I'm offering:
Assistance on getting your garry's mod server ready to go public. This includes (but not limited to):
-Setting up content such as admin mods, weapons, etc
-Helping to fix errors
-Helping to solve issues with content/addons
-Helping to solve issues related to the server its self.
-Editing server configurations
-Editing content configurations
-Setting up an SMF forum for your server/community

Things I will not do:
-Create content (coding)
-Provide any hosting services (you're responsible for creating/paying for your sites/server)

Experience
I have multiple years of experience in managing/setting up gmod servers. I put a lot of hard work and time into all my servers, which helped adapt me to many issues that are faced during this sort of process.

Rates:
This depends on the length of the time I'll be helping you, and what sort of job(s) I will do.
Quote Originally Posted by d3rp View Post
What I'm offering:
Assistance on getting your garry's mod server ready to go public. This includes (but not limited to):
-Setting up content such as admin mods, weapons, etc
-Helping to fix errors
-Helping to solve issues with content/addons
-Helping to solve issues related to the server its self.
-Editing server configurations
-Editing content configurations
-Setting up an SMF forum for your server/community

Things I will not do:
-Create content (coding)
-Provide any hosting services (you're responsible for creating/paying for your sites/server)

Experience
I have multiple years of experience in managing/setting up gmod servers. I put a lot of hard work and time into all my servers, which helped adapt me to many issues that are faced during this sort of process.

Rates:
This depends on the length of the time I'll be helping you, and what sort of job(s) I will do.


I am Interested as I own many gmod servers under obsidian gaming which are currently undergoing some work and i have some free time contact me on skype Jordan Musselwhite I live in aus vic
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us