Any steam game at 30-40% OFF the original price! [NOT Russian copies!]
Simple and clean,
I have $1'000 steam balance (legit, proof below!)
I am buying any steam game for you at 30-40% off the original price!(This will be bought from US, not Russian or stuff like that)
I don't go first, give vouch copies and so on...
Payment methods : PP, WMZ, BTC, PM
Will accept PP ONLY from who I deem trusted!
My skype : "aSmoo-" without quotes! I am the first one from Italy, you can't go wrong.
When you add me please link your profile or you'll get ignored!
Here is the proof,

I have $1'000 steam balance (legit, proof below!)
I am buying any steam game for you at 30-40% off the original price!(This will be bought from US, not Russian or stuff like that)
I don't go first, give vouch copies and so on...
Payment methods : PP, WMZ, BTC, PM
Will accept PP ONLY from who I deem trusted!
My skype : "aSmoo-" without quotes! I am the first one from Italy, you can't go wrong.
When you add me please link your profile or you'll get ignored!
Here is the proof,




Maybe we can negotiate somethin