Best Classes right now?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Best Classes right now?
So guys whats the best classes to use right now? specially for the non-members like me. Here are my classes can you determine which one is best to use?

Dragon Lord
Necromancer
Ninja
Evolved Shaman
Troll Spellsmith
Chunin
Mage(Rare)
All are Rank 10

Which is the best among all and whats the best enhancements to use?
The most useful classes IMO are:
Dracomancer for soloing and pvp - best for botting
Oracle for support and hard bosses
Thief of hours for situational hard hitting bosses
Troll for farming middle to high hp mobs
Mage for farming low hp mobs - best for botting

These are the classes I use the most. Other classes I only use for variety.
Quote Originally Posted by Logiaqw View Post
The most useful classes IMO are:
Dracomancer for soloing and pvp - best for botting
Oracle for support and hard bosses
Thief of hours for situational hard hitting bosses
Troll for farming middle to high hp mobs
Mage for farming low hp mobs - best for botting

These are the classes I use the most. Other classes I only use for variety.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. In my opinion, the best classes to have for every situation are:

Elemental Dracomancer: Solid for PvP and is great for botting low-medium HP monsters since you can kill them very quickly and efficiently. However, don't use Elemental Dracomancer if you want to fight a big boss. Won't be that effective.

Necromancer: Hands down the best soloing class. Can solo almost any boss in AQW. Also great for botting if it involves killing strong monsters.

Chunin: You say Mage and Troll Spellsmith are really good for farming. However, you are forgetting that Chunin is hands down the best farming class. Wayyyyyyy better than Troll or Mage at farming. Plus, it is good at PVP too.

Oracle: I have to agree that Oracle is the best for support and group boss fighting. Better than Healer for support.

Alpha Omega/Pyromancer: If you want a really good PvP Class use either Alpha Omega or Pyromancer. They are the best.
Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
Sorry, but I have to disagree. In my opinion, the best classes to have for every situation are:

Elemental Dracomancer: Solid for PvP and is great for botting low-medium HP monsters since you can kill them very quickly and efficiently. However, don't use Elemental Dracomancer if you want to fight a big boss. Won't be that effective.

Necromancer: Hands down the best soloing class. Can solo almost any boss in AQW. Also great for botting if it involves killing strong monsters.

Chunin: You say Mage and Troll Spellsmith are really good for farming. However, you are forgetting that Chunin is hands down the best farming class. Wayyyyyyy better than Troll or Mage at farming. Plus, it is good at PVP too.

Oracle: I have to agree that Oracle is the best for support and group boss fighting. Better than Healer for support.

Alpha Omega/Pyromancer: If you want a really good PvP Class use either Alpha Omega or Pyromancer. They are the best.
I'm only going by non-rare non-member classes. I don't use necro anymore is because if I were to fight harder monsters (too tough for Draco) it would usually be in a group which then I would use a support class - bard. And IMO, unless there's lag Draco hands down wins 1v1 against pyro (just use scale and wait for ward to wear off then start attacking), against ao I win 75% of the time, but ao's a member or ac class.
Hmmm For my opinion is VoT Great / Necro/ Chunin

Best soloing is Mindbreaker though .

For farming 100% Chunin to use its an awesome class with high damage.
Quote Originally Posted by djdjalvin123 View Post
Hmmm For my opinion is VoT Great / Necro/ Chunin

Best soloing is Mindbreaker though .

For farming 100% Chunin to use its an awesome class with high damage.
Uhhhh..... Necro is much much much better than Mindbreaker for soloing.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us