I am back :)

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
I am back :)
Hello guys
I was inactive for like 5 months and it seems that there are many things changed... Where is Anusforce?! What was wrong with dabe?... Anyways yesterday I released a LoL tool ant today a warrock hack, I hope with contributinh again to MPGH I will get my contributir back...
See ya guys
Welcome back i guess
Quote Originally Posted by CubeGen View Post
Welcome back i guess
Dankje landgenoot
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
Dankje landgenoot
Haha had het nog niet gemerkt
Welcome back Hope you'll have a good time
Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
Welcome back Hope you'll have a good time
I also hope so!
oh a cs. how good is that...
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
oh a cs. how good is that...
I am different
I am a good cs
And a good sucker
Whats the problem?
If i ask anus to change me back to a normal member he will do it with pleasure
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
I am different
I am a good cs
And a good sucker
Whats the problem?
If i ask anus to change me back to a normal member he will do it with pleasure
You keep believing that.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

You keep believing that.
Sure i do
One day he will make me admin and i will make him cs
One day
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
Hello guys
I was inactive for like 5 months and it seems that there are many things changed... Where is Anusforce?! What was wrong with dabe?... Anyways yesterday I released a LoL tool ant today a warrock hack, I hope with contributinh again to MPGH I will get my contributir back...
See ya guys
WB!
Dabes sick
Welcome back.

Psst. You know, there's a new rule where you can demand to be out of the CS group if you've been in it more than six months.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us