Thumbs downDirect X Error?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Direct X Error?
Hey there, I keep getting an error when I launch cod ghost, it tells me: DirectX encountered an unrecovable error. Check the readme for possible solitions. But I have checked the read me, googled and searched on youtube for fixes none of em work and I think its really weird lol.

Anybody know a fix?

Excuse me for my derpy english
Did you reinstall DirectX?
Quote Originally Posted by Dexwest View Post
But I have checked the read me
What about sharing that log?
-Would provide us with some useful information
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


What about sharing that log?
-Would provide us with some useful information
Sorry, I uninstalled the game ago XD, but I will try to find more sulotions in a week then I will send it to you
What version of DirectX do you have? It is required that you have a DirectX11-enabled card
If that error comes up you need a new graphics card! Tip, do the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2GB
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?