ToCheck: NA/EU/PBE League of Legends Accounts list/log [$2]
Information:
I'm selling some ToCheck logs from my Sentry MBA, until I can afford to purchase a checker.
All of these files contain ~250 account combinations that may or may not work.
These accounts could be anywhere from level 1-30, unranked to diamond.
I can supply you with as many of these files as you want. I am asking $2 for each of them.
I have other logs (UPlay, Steam, Etc.) that I am also selling for $2 each.
If you buy a multiple of them, I will offer discounts.
I am selling a Sentry MBA Guide as well if you are interested.
Payment:
Paypal
Game Keys/Gifts (Steam)
Side Note: I can provide a vouch copy or two to trusted members.
I'd prefer NOT to go first.
If you are interested in the configs that I used for these, they were purchased here: Configs
If you are interested in purchasing, please post your skype below, otherwise my skype can be found in my signature.
I'm selling some ToCheck logs from my Sentry MBA, until I can afford to purchase a checker.
All of these files contain ~250 account combinations that may or may not work.
These accounts could be anywhere from level 1-30, unranked to diamond.
I can supply you with as many of these files as you want. I am asking $2 for each of them.
I have other logs (UPlay, Steam, Etc.) that I am also selling for $2 each.
If you buy a multiple of them, I will offer discounts.
I am selling a Sentry MBA Guide as well if you are interested.
Payment:
Paypal
Game Keys/Gifts (Steam)
Side Note: I can provide a vouch copy or two to trusted members.
I'd prefer NOT to go first.
If you are interested in the configs that I used for these, they were purchased here: Configs
If you are interested in purchasing, please post your skype below, otherwise my skype can be found in my signature.




![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)