Platinium V / EUWest / 18 champs left to buy / 70+ skins.
We may use a MPGH middleman if I want to.
If I feel you're not trusted nor friendly I may quit the trade with you at anytime.
I can't give out original email but I can give you the secret questions that riot ask for the recovery. (Ex: Your IP/Last 5 champs bought.)
Current IP: 13,929.
Current RP: 6.
Rune Pages: 6
Runes: Flat AP/AD. Armor/MResist, LSteal, MSpeed.
You're the real owner? Yes I'm.
When did you made the account? 12/11/2010
Profile:

Champions left to buy:

Rune pages:

Skins:
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
If I feel you're not trusted nor friendly I may quit the trade with you at anytime.
I can't give out original email but I can give you the secret questions that riot ask for the recovery. (Ex: Your IP/Last 5 champs bought.)
Current IP: 13,929.
Current RP: 6.
Rune Pages: 6
Runes: Flat AP/AD. Armor/MResist, LSteal, MSpeed.
You're the real owner? Yes I'm.
When did you made the account? 12/11/2010
Profile:

Champions left to buy:

Rune pages:

Skins:
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘPlease offer me bellow or contact me on skype: epicboost.net
I will detect if you're trying to scam, so don't bother.
Thanks.
I will detect if you're trying to scam, so don't bother.
Thanks.





