WTSPayal , Ebay , VCC and verification services

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Payal , Ebay , VCC and verification services
Hello guys ,
I'm making services for those who needs it , so here we go :

Paypal :
Virtual Credit Cards for PayPal(Expires in 24-48 Months):
European VCC = 11$

Asia VCC (Except Malaysia and Indonesia) = 10$
USA VCC = 12$

VCC for PayPal (Expires in 2017):
European VCC = 15$

Asia VCC (Except Malaysia and Indonesia) = 14$
USA VCC = 16$

USA VCC for PayPal(Expires in 2016) = 11$
Paypal phone verification for UK = 5$
Paypal phone verification for US = 5$
Payal phone verification for Egypt = 5$


================================

Ebay:
Ebay VCC = 8$
Ebay phone verification for UK = 4$
Ebay phone verification for Egypt = 4$


==================================

ID Documents (Back and Forward)
:
Fake driver license (picture to remove the limitation in any site or to prove your identify) any where in the world = 10$
Fake national id = 10$
1Fake passport = 15$
Any other ID = 17$

===================================
Web hosting:

Unlimited web hosting for life time = 13$

=======================================

Virtual Bank Accounts (for any site including paypal verification):
Bank of America (US only) : 10$
USA VBA for USA Paypal (only) : 8$


For contacting me skype : as-ahmed-as
I think I added the right one.
Quote Originally Posted by Kruxifix1 View Post
I think I added the right one.
I added you in skype , sent you request.
He sells free stuff, all his vcc are from bancore and his hosting is from ntc hosting.. He begged me to allow him to sell my hosting on eBay! gud luck and have fun!
Anyway gud luck! I hope you become rich and try reducing the prices!
Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBro View Post
He sells free stuff, all his vcc are from bancore and his hosting is from ntc hosting.. He begged me to allow him to sell my hosting on eBay! gud luck and have fun!
Anyway gud luck! I hope you become rich and try reducing the prices!
First of all shut up, my vcc aren't from bancore at all since It is from a bank with money $$ and I reduce the money I take , the one I get from the bank is by 15$ and I sell it for 12$ Maximum , When someone buy one I will give a proof you ****** . Second of all , I host this things in your hosting so please stfu.
Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

First of all shut up, my vcc aren't from bancore at all since It is from a bank with money $$ and I reduce the money I take , the one I get from the bank is by 15$ and I sell it for 12$ Maximum , When someone buy one I will give a proof you ****** . Second of all , I host this things in your hosting so please stfu.
I am not giving you my hosting! So please! I ma just letting people know the truth! Truth hurts brother!
Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBro View Post
I am not giving you my hosting! So please! I ma just letting people know the truth! Truth hurts brother!
Yes , hurts . You're the loser . Removed the hosting lol.
Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Yes , hurts . You're the loser . Removed the hosting lol.
Hey bro i am having great sales so hurts fr u bro!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?