[Preivew] Illusion Injector

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[Preivew] Illusion Injector
So I am working on my hack [IllusionHack] and I wanted to share my injector with you. It is not a free injector it is my injector, so if you are looking for the source or a exe, please leave.

It is hooked up to MySQL so you can add a cheat at any time you want by doing
Cheat Name
DLL Link

and the database for users is set up like
UID
Name
Password
HWID
IsVIP

Pictures:
Login:


Injector Closed:


Injector Open:


Tell me what you think about this injector.
If this is going to be for a paysite then don't advertise your crap here.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
If this is going to be for a paysite then don't advertise your crap here.
My sentiments exactly!
Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
My sentiments exactly!
It's not, he is showing off a design....
take your injector else where buddy
Quote Originally Posted by ronski123 View Post
take your injector else where buddy
1. He doesn't have to
2. You are new here with only 3 post ( read rules )
3. He can ask for peoples opinions when he wants.
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
1. He doesn't have to
2. You are new here with only 3 post ( read rules )
3. He can ask for peoples opinions when he wants.
Correct, I am just asking for design opinions and stuff. Not advertising.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Illusionist View Post
Correct, I am just asking for design opinions and stuff. Not advertising.
Why post in this section?
Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
Why post in this section?
If you look really, really, REALLY closely, you can see there is no other place in this section to post.
the coding sections (c#, c++) maybe ?
Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
the coding sections (c#, c++) maybe ?
If it is made for Call of Duty then it should be here, if not it would have been removed by a moderator.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Illusionist View Post
If you look really, really, REALLY closely, you can see there is no other place in this section to post.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/14-programming/



Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Illusionist View Post
If it is made for Call of Duty then it should be here, if not it would have been removed by a moderator.
An injector works for any games that can have injected files (primarily .dll)
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
I know, but this was original for Call of Duty: Ghost, I just added more games for an example.
Lol what? You?
Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
Lol what? You?
Yes me, I am learning C++ am I am making illusion hack along side Mr. Illusionist. I don't even know you nor have I seen you and your criticizing me? Pathetic.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?