75221 Premium Usernames!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
75221 Premium Usernames!
I've gone to all the major servers and scraped these usernames using ever faithful Spiteful Scraper.

I then ran it through the Premium checker.

Here is 75221 Premium usernames that I found.

I suggest using this cracker, it works

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/411-minecr...y-support.html

Check against an extensive password list - I think all the "password" "%user" "Minecraft" passworded accounts have all been cracked, or have their passwords changed. Humans have brains you know.

VirusTotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1385313342/

Don't trust it don't use it.

EDIT: Which Passwords to use?

Well, think about it, all the usernames with passwords such as the really dumbo ones are bound to have been cracked already. It's common knowledge that the password "password" or "pa55word" and the such are rubbish. I suggest looking around for the password lists comprising of about 2k passwords, and crack as such.

Tip: crack overnight when your asleep, sitting infront of your screen, constantly looking for "Login Successful"s is not right. In the 10 hours you sleep, there's 36 000 seconds. 10 per second is 360k tries. With 2k passwords 360/2 is 180 usernames that are put through the system. Even more if you have more than one running.

Trust me, I looked through a 2k password list, I found 3/5 of my friends accounts passwords there (Note: I didn't crack them).
75221 Premium usernames!.txt842 KB · 265 downloads Clean
Lol I didn't think .txt's had to be scanned. o.o
What passwords do u suggest to try?I tried some yesterday on 1500+ list but didnt cracked any of them.
Quote Originally Posted by 10quake1 View Post
What passwords do u suggest to try?I tried some yesterday on 1500+ list but didnt cracked any of them.
1500+ may sound like a lot, but in cracking terms that's like finding a needle in haystack.

I suggest you run them through long password lists like 2k long. Most accounts with really ridiculously poor passes will have been cracked already.
Do u got some list fo me?
Quote Originally Posted by Trecision View Post
Lol I didn't think .txt's had to be scanned. o.o
SCAN EVERYTHING! THIS IS INTERNET. NOT A PLAYGROUND. SHIT CAN HIDE ANYWHERE HERE!

But yeah, you must scan everything because we (the internet users) are paranoid about every little thing which we might download.
Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post
SCAN EVERYTHING! THIS IS INTERNET. NOT A PLAYGROUND. SHIT CAN HIDE ANYWHERE HERE!

But yeah, you must scan everything because we (the internet users) are paranoid about every little thing which we might download.
txt files dont need to be scanned
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post

txt files dont need to be scanned
ya know you could create a file, serialize it, give it a .txt extension and theres a little sneaky prick hidding in your computer. However youd need a custom dll file to make it function properly.

Sorry for the hassle but either way, virus scans = good practice
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post

txt files dont need to be scanned
I got hacked by l33t hax0r



INFORMATION : this image is fake ...
Wow, I am very excited for this. Thanks so much.
Can you upload this to pastebin or somewhere else so we don't have to wait for approval? If you would do that and PM me I'd be so grateful.

Don't trust it don't use it.
its a txt file
Thanks for the share.
Changing file extension won't work since it will open with notepad anyway. Also great list i cracked an account with it
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us