WTTLIEU COLONEL 4RD CLASS & ALIGATOR & SV98.jiao & luger P.08 & MUCH MORE.

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
LIEU COLONEL 4RD CLASS & ALIGATOR & SV98.jiao & luger P.08 & MUCH MORE.
- hello guys . i want to trade my main for mega capsule account.
- i prefer MM .
- u get the ID. PW.original email.
- post your offers here or on skype (ava.pro1)
NOTICE. i dnt mind selling my account for good price .


* screen shots.











how much you want for the acc. ?
Quote Originally Posted by woot31 View Post
how much you want for the acc. ?
i dont know offer me
Quote Originally Posted by Mechanicalll View Post
i dont know offer me
I added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by iRizerz View Post
I added you on skype
im on skype now
I can bid up to 50 ugc but it might be after black friday. I would bid more but the only good guns i can see in ur acc that i want are gator/luger. And if people say also have a para which is good I have 7 paras became useless to me after the 5th para
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
I can bid up to 50 ugc but it might be after black friday. I would bid more but the only good guns i can see in ur acc that i want are gator/luger. And if people say also have a para which is good I have 7 paras became useless to me after the 5th para
i dnt know wat is 50 ugc is but if it is 50$ no its way to low.
Quote Originally Posted by Mechanicalll View Post
i dnt know wat is 50 ugc is but if it is 50$ no its way to low.
Its about that price 50-70 dollars no way its over 100 since only 2 ap guns
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
Its about that price 50-70 dollars no way its over 100 since only 2 ap guns
70$ paypal u got ur self a deal.. if u agree add me on skype ( ava.pro1 ) and im going to use MM btw.
PM- Galil MAR, Noel AKS, Dual Uzi
RM- Para(perm), G36KA1
Sniper- Noel Fr-f2, sv98 jiao, dsr-altan, AWM
Pistol-Super Redhawk, Barbatos(perm)
Melee- Perm Blue Zonda Bat
Quote Originally Posted by iRizerz View Post
PM- Galil MAR, Noel AKS, Dual Uzi
RM- Para(perm), G36KA1
Sniper- Noel Fr-f2, sv98 jiao, dsr-altan, AWM
Pistol-Super Redhawk, Barbatos(perm)
Melee- Perm Blue Zonda Bat
Provide proofs please.
Quote Originally Posted by iRizerz View Post
PM- Galil MAR, Noel AKS, Dual Uzi
RM- Para(perm), G36KA1
Sniper- Noel Fr-f2, sv98 jiao, dsr-altan, AWM
Pistol-Super Redhawk, Barbatos(perm)
Melee- Perm Blue Zonda Bat
no thnx

***PROOF FOR MY OFFER***
i won the M16A2 pristis burst today
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?