AniList

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
AniList
Anyone on this website?
http://anilis******ⓘ

I find it a lot easier to use than MyAnimeList and Hummingbird. It also has TOG which MAL says it's not going to have ever.
I usually don't keep a record simply because its too many clicks to build it. My anime list is like the anime IDMB for me.


I'll check it out tho and report back
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I usually don't keep a record simply because its too many clicks to build it. My anime list is like the anime IDMB for me.


I'll check it out tho and report back
You've watched that many? I've only watched 200 or so but that's not the only reason why you should join the website.
Besides tracking your stats it also tells you when the next episode on your list is airing in Japan, pretty useful.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
You've watched that many? I've only watched 200 or so but that's not the only reason why you should join the website.
Besides tracking your stats it also tells you when the next episode on your list is airing in Japan, pretty useful.
I already know what days what comes out lol.

Yeah its just a pain to do 3-5 clicks per anime. It takes me about an hour or so and I really don't want to spend my time doing that.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
I made one

AniListⓘ
Nice! But you haven't watched Fate/Zero yet? Watch it immediately you dirty slut
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Anyone on this website?
http://anilis******

I find it a lot easier to use than MyAnimeList and Hummingbird. It also has TOG which MAL says it's not going to have ever.
AniList

Only 1/3rd of the way done.

Haven't even done manga either.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


AniListⓘ

Only 1/3rd of the way done.

Haven't even done manga either.
Your on MyAnimeList right? You can just import your list.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Your on MyAnimeList right? You can just import your list.
Yeah I did, but my MAL is so outdated.
Quote Originally Posted by sahias View Post
I don't know why but I love using Hummingbird haha. BTW this my Profileⓘ.
Nice profile but Hummingbird doesn't track manga, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Nice profile but Hummingbird doesn't track manga, right?
Manga database still in plan You can read here
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us