Anyone can explain?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone can explain?
Am I the only who only have 5 servers?
this is what i called "weird"
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
this is what i called "weird"
Laugh out Loud
AQW started server zoning a year ago (I think). Sucks right?

Thanks Thunder I didn't know that I can surpass that discrimination.

EDIT : The method is no longer possible.
When I try to use "auto relog-in" it doesn't work on me. I can only use that on servers that I have.
Quote Originally Posted by kelcustodio View Post
When I try to use "auto relog-in" it doesn't work on me. I can only use that on servers that I have.
Dat iz WIERD


You should at least have greyed out servers O_o
Are you using Le Bot? Try using the browser and see if it happens or not.
You can also try clearing the cache.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Dat iz WIERD


You should at least have greyed out servers O_o
Are you using Le Bot? Try using the browser and see if it happens or not.
You can also try clearing the cache.

Le Bot and browser is the same. I don't have problem with this by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by kelcustodio View Post
Le Bot and browser is the same. I don't have problem with this by the way.
It is because in your area it is offering the servers in which your account would be able to use its native language. I do not know if it is based by the account created IP or your current IP but if it is based on current IP then you should try using a proxy that puts your IP somewhere in the US and maybe that will allow you to select other servers.
I don't know how to use proxies. :/
Quote Originally Posted by kelcustodio View Post
I don't know how to use proxies. :/
You can always use Google
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us