I'm looking for BO2. Steam key/account I don't really care.
Skype: michrobe1997 or message on here.
Yo I have Black Ops II with the Buried DLC u interested and if u are what u have to offer?
Originally Posted by usmanrasheed44
Yo I have Black Ops II with the Buried DLC u interested and if u are what u have to offer?
Like $5-10 bucks (U.S.)
Originally Posted by Egghead1019
Like $5-10 bucks (U.S.)
Make it at LEAST $25 since the 15 dollar DLC and the gun camo, I still have like a dollar left on the steam account and this includes the nuketown MP map so if u can do $25 we have a deal
Originally Posted by usmanrasheed44
Make it at LEAST $25 since the 15 dollar DLC and the gun camo, I still have like a dollar left on the steam account and this includes the nuketown MP map so if u can do $25 we have a deal
The thing is I don't really need the DLC's or camo. All I play is zombies. ( I Have BF4 for multiplayer ) Have you ever hacked or modded on the account?
Originally Posted by Egghead1019
The thing is I don't really need the DLC's or camo. All I play is zombies. ( I Have BF4 for multiplayer ) Have you ever hacked or modded on the account?
No, the account has NEVER been banned or contaminated with hacks But for zombies the DLC buried is gonna be EPIC since it has the NEW raygun and the Tranquilizer which looks EPIC so lemme know if ur down
Originally Posted by usmanrasheed44
No, the account has NEVER been banned or contaminated with hacks But for zombies the DLC buried is gonna be EPIC since it has the NEW raygun and the Tranquilizer which looks EPIC so lemme know if ur down
I'll think about it. I was only looking to spend around $10 bucks. I'll see if there's anymore offers.
Ill sell you Blackops 2 Just get on skype lol..
Originally Posted by ~[DogiD]~
Ill sell you Blackops 2 Just get on skype lol..
I'll add you hold on.
Originally Posted by Egghead1019
I'll add you hold on.
Arright just lemme know if u bought it from some1 else or u still interested from me if ur deal doesnt/does work out.