Naruto Chapter 657

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Naruto Chapter 657
Read hereⓘ
This chapter as expected, was stupid as hell. Madara was supposed to be weaker yet somehow he manages to beat Hashirama in one page easily tossing aside Naruto. Naruto and Hashirama beat him in his most powerful state just a second ago yet when he's revived debuffed he can easily beat Hashirama? Doesn't make sense. Another thing that's wrong with this chapter is the last page where it says Madara is going to recapture the tailed beasts. Just so much fail in this chapter.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Read here
This chapter as expected, was stupid as hell. Madara was supposed to be weaker yet somehow he manages to beat Hashirama in one page easily tossing aside Naruto. Naruto and Hashirama beat him in his most powerful state just a second ago yet when he's revived debuffed he can easily beat Hashirama? Doesn't make sense. Another thing that's wrong with this chapter is the last page where it says Madara is going to recapture the tailed beasts. Just so much fail in this chapter.
Yep very stupid. So now he uses the absorb technique. Also how did he absorb all of 1st's chakra he has unlimited. If he absorbed that much sage chakra what would happen to his body? He would turn to stone<<<<<<.
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
Yep very stupid. So now he uses the absorb technique. Also how did he absorb all of 1st's chakra he has unlimited. If he absorbed that much sage chakra what would happen to his body? He would turn to stone<<<<<<.

No, he was brought back to life using the original revival technique, he doesn't have unlimited chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post

No, he was brought back to life using the original revival technique, he doesn't have unlimited chakra.

I was talking about the 1st hokage Still edo<
He absorbed his sage art should of turned to stone......
U need to drink coffee if u too tired to not be able to read that. That or sleep. good night lol
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
I was talking about the 1st hokage Still edo<
He absorbed his sage art should of turned to stone......
U need to drink coffee if u too tired to not be able to read that. That or sleep. good night lol

Lawls sorry I was being a derp. Not tired, just dem derp moments.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Lawls sorry I was being a derp. Not tired, just dem derp moments.
We'll good night anyways already 3am zzzzzzzzz
I don't get why absorbing chakra is still a focus in naruto fights. Pretty much everyone has "unlimited" chakra more or less, oh well it's not like he did it several times in one chapter.......wait, he did? Ok I quit.

"Sasuke it's pointless just to throw jutsu at him"-Naruto, after throwing his rasen shurken across the field and it doing nothing.
-----------

Recap of this chapter:

Black zetsu explained somewhat, Madara took his shirt off, nothing happened.

Mmmmmmmk moving on.
Fucking Madara being epic as hell.

What did I tell you? It's kind of obvious that he would fight stronger now that he's alive. Not only for the reasons I listed in the other thread, but since he's alive now he can also absorb/use Senjutsu (from others) even if he can't take it from the Earth himself. Not to mention his plan revolved the tailed bests which means he needs to be alive.

Anyways, pretty awesome chapter, interesting to say the least. Let the hate cycle begin.

Edit: Oh yeah, he's also fighting everyone with his eyes closed. I never has this love for Madara that most of you have, but I'm starting to get it.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Fucking Madara being epic as hell.

What did I tell you? It's kind of obvious that he would fight stronger now that he's alive. Not only for the reasons I listed in the other thread, but since he's alive now he can also absorb/use Senjutsu (from others) even if he can't take it from the Earth himself. Not to mention his plan revolved the tailed bests which means he needs to be alive.

Anyways, pretty awesome chapter, interesting to say the least. Let the hate cycle begin.

Edit: Oh yeah, he's also fighting everyone with his eyes closed. I never has this love for Madara that most of you have, but I'm starting to get it.
No. It's not obvious that he would fight stronger when he was alive, even Hashirama said, "you will regret it". And, just read what Empire posted about unlimited chakra. And while it's true that he needs to be alive for the plan, he has to recapture all the tailed beasts.

It's almost laughable how easily Hashirama was defeated by Madara when he was using such a weak method. And, while Madara is completely and utterly badass beyond words he's horribly cliche, he's still a good antagonist though unlike Obito. Another thing I didn't really understand is, didn't Madara already have unlimited senjutsu chakra?

Can you answer this question: Is he stronger without the rinnegan, unlimited chakra and the ability to never die?

You will probably say something like "yes!" like your recent post but it's not explained how he's gotten more powerful besides him absorbing chakra that he already an unlimited amount of. I don't think your understanding that being alive has handicapped him.

Tl;dr - Kishi isn't making any sense. Madara should obviously be weaker instead of getting infinitely stronger.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Fucking Madara being epic as hell.

What did I tell you? It's kind of obvious that he would fight stronger now that he's alive. Not only for the reasons I listed in the other thread, but since he's alive now he can also absorb/use Senjutsu (from others) even if he can't take it from the Earth himself. Not to mention his plan revolved the tailed bests which means he needs to be alive.

Anyways, pretty awesome chapter, interesting to say the least. Let the hate cycle begin.

Edit: Oh yeah, he's also fighting everyone with his eyes closed. I never has this love for Madara that most of you have, but I'm starting to get it.
Ur quotes from last chapter was about fear. The author mention nothing about fear. Also please dont mention fear again cause that idea is bs in this manga/anime. Dont use other manga/outside source to explain whats going on. Keep to the topic of naruto plz ty
Also He didn't even get a powerboost its just the Author finally decide to let him use abilities he already have. I mean he could of paralyzed the 1st via those rods long time ago. He just now use the absorbtion ability had that even when he was dead and didnt use it geez. Also now he has an interval between each ability since he is alive. P.s. i figured out y he didnt turn to stone. I forgot that he had the 1st's cells. But that doesnt explain how he got sage chakra the 1st wasnt even in sage mode
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post

Tl;dr - Kishi isn't making any sense. Madara should obviously be weaker instead of getting infinitely stronger.
Well in the fight vs naruto, yes, he should be weaker.



However the overrall plot is actually very similar to a lot of the filler of naruto."Some silly condition must be met and the ritual begins" sort of thing.


I see why he has to be human for the ritual(well, at least in the part that it is a condition.....idk, Kishi isn't very clear on any of this) but the whole "madara got a power boost" seems kind of.....silly.
---------

Mostly because madara already had harashima's power, absorbing more chakra wouldn't really do anything for it, as he hasn't shown a depletion of chakra since the start of the fight. It also really didn't make sense as to how* he absorbed the chakra, far as I can tell that wasn't one of the uchiha abilities nor has it ever been released madara has that power.
-------------




The tailed beast part didn't make much sense either, considering all of them got captured by the lower ranked Akatsuki, it's kind of silly to think they'd pose a threat to madara now...after all this.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well in the fight vs naruto, yes, he should be weaker.



However the overrall plot is actually very similar to a lot of the filler of naruto."Some silly condition must be met and the ritual begins" sort of thing.


I see why he has to be human for the ritual(well, at least in the part that it is a condition.....idk, Kishi isn't very clear on any of this) but the whole "madara got a power boost" seems kind of.....silly.
---------

Mostly because madara already had harashima's power, absorbing more chakra wouldn't really do anything for it, as he hasn't shown a depletion of chakra since the start of the fight. It also really didn't make sense as to how* he absorbed the chakra, far as I can tell that wasn't one of the uchiha abilities nor has it ever been released madara has that power.
-------------




The tailed beast part didn't make much sense either, considering all of them got captured by the lower ranked Akatsuki, it's kind of silly to think they'd pose a threat to madara now...after all this.
Y do u need to be alive to be the 10 tail jinchuuriki? I mean those other jinchuuriki still had the tailed beast inside them even tho they were dead. Cant he just seal them up in him while he was in edo then cast the jutsu? Also wouldn't him being alive forever be more effective then having to age. I mean even if his plan succeeded wouldn't the genjutsu last for as long as he is alive?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
No. It's not obvious that he would fight stronger when he was alive, even Hashirama said, "you will regret it". And, just read what Empire posted about unlimited chakra. And while it's true that he needs to be alive for the plan, he has to recapture all the tailed beasts.

It's almost laughable how easily Hashirama was defeated by Madara when he was using such a weak method. And, while Madara is completely and utterly badass beyond words he's horribly cliche, he's still a good antagonist though unlike Obito. Another thing I didn't really understand is, didn't Madara already have unlimited senjutsu chakra?

Can you answer this question: Is he stronger without the rinnegan, unlimited chakra and the ability to never die?

You will probably say something like "yes!" like your recent post but it's not explained how he's gotten more powerful besides him absorbing chakra that he already an unlimited amount of. I don't think your understanding that being alive has handicapped him.

Tl;dr - Kishi isn't making any sense. Madara should obviously be weaker instead of getting infinitely stronger.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Well in the fight vs naruto, yes, he should be weaker.



However the overrall plot is actually very similar to a lot of the filler of naruto."Some silly condition must be met and the ritual begins" sort of thing.


I see why he has to be human for the ritual(well, at least in the part that it is a condition.....idk, Kishi isn't very clear on any of this) but the whole "madara got a power boost" seems kind of.....silly.
---------

Mostly because madara already had harashima's power, absorbing more chakra wouldn't really do anything for it, as he hasn't shown a depletion of chakra since the start of the fight. It also really didn't make sense as to how* he absorbed the chakra, far as I can tell that wasn't one of the uchiha abilities nor has it ever been released madara has that power.
I never said he got stronger, I just said he's on about the same level. And considering what god levels that was, I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. Like we've all said a million times, he needs to be alive for this plan to work, so this is the price he has to pay. But to make up for his abilities are actually stronger.

Also Empire, he absorbed the Senjutsu (Sage Mode/Natural Chakra part which he didn't have), not just Hashi's power in general.

I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense.

Oh well, next week Madara vs the world.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
I never said he got stronger, I just said he's on about the same level. And considering what god levels that was, I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. Like we've all said a million times, he needs to be alive for this plan to work, so this is the price he has to pay. But to make up for his abilities are actually stronger.

Also Empire, he absorbed the Senjutsu (Sage Mode/Natural Chakra part which he didn't have), not just Hashi's power in general.

I'm also really glad that he actually doesn't have his eyes when he came back, because his eyes were removed and given to Pain and then taken back by Obito, it wouldn't make any sense.

Oh well, next week Madara vs the world.
Yeh idk who said he needed to be alive for the plan to work. You and everyone else is just implying it. It doesnt say in the manga at all that he needed to be alive. It just said that he wanted to be alive and that he planned to be revived. Also if u want to prove me wrong send me a link of the page where it says he needs to be alive. If u dont have it dont bother arguing

Also wth are u talking about he does have his eyes right here Naruto 657 - Read Naruto Chapter 657 Page 1 Online - Manga2u Cant u see the rinnegan on the 1st page?
I have no idea what happened. Seriously :l
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?