S>Warrock account lv 16 56days Bronze Prem and MORE!! :D
Well it also has a code .. it was in the account i haven't use it but if u want u can have it btw i bought this account from >DavidKiller <(Banned Here & also banned in GBN) scammer <,<
but for some reason.. he didn't scam me i already change info etc i dont think he could get the info so.. idk here some pictures.
I wants account lv 20+ with prem and some good items or dinar Thx
Have a nice Day
Edit new gun I got for the account >>http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/u...¤t=5.jpg
but for some reason.. he didn't scam me i already change info etc i dont think he could get the info so.. idk here some pictures.
I wants account lv 20+ with prem and some good items or dinar Thx
Have a nice Day
Edit new gun I got for the account >>http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/u...¤t=5.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg




