Breaking Bad !

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Breaking Bad !
Hey MPGH ! Anyone know Breaking Bad and how freakin awesome it is ?! Well you should ! I started this Monday and I'm already on season 4 ( Yes, I have no life ). So what I just wanted to say is that if you don't know Breaking Bad, you should go ahead an download it and watch ! And if you DO, tell what you like the most !
i finished it, it was meh, not the best t.v show writing is not that good.
try game of thrones it is a 100x better
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
i finished it, it was meh, not the best t.v show writing is not that good.
try game of thrones it is a 100x better
It wasn't that bad, i personally am enjoying it. Currently in season 2. The story line is pretty awesome, Love how events turn out to be in every single episode.
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
i finished it, it was meh, not the best t.v show writing is not that good.
try game of thrones it is a 100x better
I finished watching BB as well, and I loved it. Season 2 is my favorite tho.
GOT and BB are different kind of series and people have different taste, some might like BB more than GOT and some might like GOT more than BB.
I have the option to watch it, but i think it's not for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
I have the option to watch it, but i think it's not for me.
Try and watch it. Trust me you'll love it
okay i skipped all of the comments b/c i don't want to spoil anything but at the moment im on season two and i love how walter can be the biggest assholes when he's mad and i feel like there's going to be something between pinkman and that girl
Quote Originally Posted by Loriolta View Post
Hey MPGH ! Anyone know Breaking Bad and how freakin awesome it is ?! Well you should ! I started this Monday and I'm already on season 4 ( Yes, I have no life ). So what I just wanted to say is that if you don't know Breaking Bad, you should go ahead an download it and watch ! And if you DO, tell what you like the most !
i dint know...T_T
I love Breaking Bad.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us